CHASE THE ACE 2020
DUE TO COVID-19, CHASE THE ACE WILL BE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
46 CARDS WILL REMAIN IN THE DECK FOR THE FIRST DRAW UPON RETURN!
Tickets for the next draw will be announced at a later date and may be purchased from any of the following locations:
- Annapolis Home Hardware (Annapolis Royal)
- Toms Pizzeria (Lequille)
- The Crows Nest (Hillsburn)
- Double D Rite Stop (Granville)
- Lequille Country Store (Lequille)
- Nob's C J Farm Market (Bridgetown)
- Josie's Place (Digby)
- Tickets will be on sale at above locations from Thursday morning until up to 5:30 PM, the following Wednesday to allow time to pick up tickets and take to back to the Annapolis Royal Volunteer Fire Department where they will be placed into a drum for the weekly draw. This will repeat each week until the Grand Jackpot is won
- 6:00 PM tickets will be on sale at the Annapolis Royal Volunteer Fire Department until 8:45 PM. Draw will take place, "LIVE" on Facebook, at 9:00 PM
- **IMPORTANT** Name & contact number must appear on all tickets. Tickets drawn without name and telephone will be deemed ineligible and another ticket will be drawn
- **IMPORTANT** Tickets must be torn apart. If a ticket is drawn with both the stub and ticket attached, ticket will be deemed ineligible and another ticket will be drawn.
- Twenty Percent (20%) of each weekly ticket sales will go to the person whose winning ticket is drawn
- Thirty Percent (30%) of each weekly ticket sales will be added to the Jackpot
- Fifty Percent (50%) of each weekly ticket sales will go to the Annapolis Royal Volunteer Fire Department
- Winner will draw a card from the deck. If the ACE of SPADES is drawn, lucky winner will win the GRAND JACKPOT and Chase the Ace is over
- All other cards drawn, i.e.: 10 of diamonds, will be permanently removed from the deck for all future draws. This process will continue each week until the Ace of Spades is drawn and Grand Jackpot is won
Hope this clears up a few things , if you have any questions, please ask. GOOD LUCK!!!!
Posted by Annapolis Royal Volunteer Fire Department on Tuesday, March 6, 2018